Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Getting back to the grind

Today is my first day back to work since the break-up. I was telling a coworker about the happenings of the weekend.

She said she couldn't believe that I could have such a upsetting weekend and tell her about it still smiling. She said she would be crushed, and didn't know how I was doing it.

I also talked to my Dad this morning, and I told him the EX was coming over tonight to pick up some more of his things. He asked how our conversation went, and asked if Ex sounded like he wanted to work things out.

Well after those two convo's I sit here wondering....do I want to work it out, or would I rather just stay a single mom??????

I guess that will be my pondering for the day. Hope I come to some conclusion :(

1 comment:

girlsmom said...

Glad I found your blog! I hope the right answer comes to you! Chin up, hugs for you.
btw, I tagged you, check out my blog.