So my first day as a single mom is coming to and end.
The day was pretty much the same as every other day with the exception of EX not being here. Actually it was probably a little easier:
1) I didn't have to run around picking up after him...I mean picking up after 1 child is hard enough nevermind 2
2)No one yelled at Danika to be quiet, or less active...I mean give me a break she's 2...she's suppose to be that way
3)I got the tv remote all to myself....no more construction/poker shows for me
4)Didn't have to choose carefully what was made for supper...I mean just because some people are picky doesn't mean Danika and I should be.
The Ex called around 8 p.m. to talk to Danika, and talk to me. He needed me to pay a bill for him since he didn't have the paper work with him, and asked if he could come pick-up some more of his things tomorrow night. He said he's gonna call a lawyer tomorrow so he can see what he should be paying in child support so he can start right away.
Well, so far so good with the single mommy thing...hopefully they all go so well;)
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment